Along with all the other expenses of setting up an apartment, a new home away from home, and finding really good reliable room-mates who will pay their part of the expenses on time, does a student REALLY need the additional expense of renter’s insurance?
Here are some possible situations when renter’s insurance may come in handy:
· You are moving in and the box of dishes that your Grandmother gave you to use falls over the stair rail and crashes 2 floors below.
· Finally all moved in and you decide to go somewhere to eat and celebrate, but upon returning home the apartment is empty. Someone broke in and took it all.
· While having a Watch The Big Game party one of your friends falls down and breaks a leg. What happens when the bills come in?
· It’s a really cold winter night, the pipes freeze and when they thaw water floods out right onto all your sports equipment.
· During a big windstorm a tree crashes down on your roof destroying everything in the living room. The TV, music system, everything all is destroyed. What now?
All of these scenarios, depending on your policy, could be covered by renter’s insurance. Since renter’s insurance is one of the least expensive insurances, it would be a good idea to call for more information and a quote from a reputable, respected insurance agent.
Call Pachuta Insurance Today @ 706-769-2262
Welcome to our blog! We hope you enjoy it.